"Dreaming of You" -[N]- "Dreaming of You" -[N]-

Wow...

I actually kind of just fell in love with this song. A great, simple melody with happy and hopeful lyrics. The robot voice I think is perfect except for when there is an "s", then it sounds harsh. Otherwise, bravissimo.

- Harlequin - - Harlequin -

This is EPIC!!!

In the beginning, I see sort of like a flashback to a plane crash/boat sinking and a bunch of commotion. Then at the moment it switches to the second half, the camera would pan back from a man's face and with a huge sweeping motion, pan around his body to view the island first then stop by looking at the sea at the very end.

This would be a sweet movie track, and its amazing for your first classical piece.

Nintechno responds:

Hehe, thats totally what I imagined while making it ^^,

I love the "around the body" pan idea.

Thanks!

MAC8 MAC8

Very Sweet

for your first classical piece, this is amazing, and i am absolutely dying to here the second half. and you presented the feeling you wanted very well, so props, cause power and determination is hard to present.

"I Will Find You" DEMO -[N]- "I Will Find You" DEMO -[N]-

yet again...

Yet again, you deliver an amazing piece of art. Even though it's only a demo, I'm still going to download it and listen to it until the finished piece comes out. I love the energy and the lyrics sound great! I would suggest maybe making the piano a bit louder at the end to create the right balance between it and the other stuff that's going on.

PS - have fun at Cedar Point, I love it there.

"POTC-Two Hornpipes" Nintechno "POTC-Two Hornpipes" Nintechno

can't wait!

i am dying to here the full version of this!!! it is my absolute favorite song from the trilogy, but it's too bad it's only a demo.

"POTC Megamix" Nintechno "POTC Megamix" Nintechno

OMG I <3 YOU!!

Honestly, your songs are the absolute BEST remixes of any song I've ever heard, even better than the PotC remixes that came on the CD.

PLEASE keep on doin what your doin, and i'm lookin forward to your next songs!!
(and i think Two Hornpipes would be cool)